How to throw a bachelorette party
Bachelorette parties have become all the rage in recent years and a tradition of equal value and merit as a men's bachelor party. We here at Sex Toys Wunderland have put together this guide for the bride to be and her gal friends to help make this special occasion a smoother and greater party.
Who plans a bachelorette party?
The maid of honor normally plans the bachelorette party but in a situation where the maid of honor is from out of town another bridesmaid might handle the planning.
The main objective of planning a bachelorette party is to give the bride a fun and memorable night to mark this happy occasion of her life. She is saying goodbye to the single life so she is having a ladies night out with her friends one final time before she must now become a married woman. So you should make sure all the planning is properly done.
Now here are some of the tips to follow when throwing a bachelorette party that are guaranteed to help make it a perfect night.
Take the time to make a schedule and plan the night:
- You shouldn't schedule the bachelorette night party too far from the big wedding day but you must also consider not waiting till the last minute. A good time frame is anywhere from a week to a month before the wedding. If the party is scheduled too early it can feel very anti-climatic since the wedding is so far off, but if the night is the day before the wedding the bride's nerves might get wracked. You also don't want any hangovers or potential drama to interfere with pre-wedding dieting or exercise.
Request a list of the ladies in the wedding party
- If the wedding party is spread far and wide it can be near impossible to schedule a bash that everyone can attend. It is very important for the bride to to get together with her girlfriends before her big day. You should plan far enough in advance that most people will have their schedules clear.
- You also don’t want to be blaming yourself if not everyone in the group can make the bachelorette party. Getting a short list from the bride to know people attending and work around their schedules to set a date as far as 6 to 8 months ahead time.
- If you want to schedule an event that doubles as a ladies only vacation, try scheduling a bachelorette weekend.
Discuss budget with the wedding party ahead of time
- While it is customary that a host pays for a bridal shower, the attendees should pay their own way during the bachelorette party. The bride shouldn't have to pay for anything and her group should pick up her tab.
- When organizing the night make sure the attendees know all of this, and be sensitive with what they can afford in order to avoid embarrassment and potential drama.
Remember to arrange a ride or designated driver if you are planning a night that involves drinking alcohol. You can go cheap with Uber or Lyft services but you might consider going all out with a rented limousine. Depending on your area there might even be party buses that cater to bachelorette parties.
The question of strippers, penis themed toys, and gay bars.
- This is going to depend a lot on the comfort level of the bride. Is she a wild and crazy party girl? You should do it. If she's a vanilla plains Jane who gets nervous about anything related to sex, it may not be the best idea to go wild.
- The bachelorette party is suppose to be a time for the bride to hang out and relax with her gals, but if the bride requests for the theme for her party to be an evening of cocks try something different though,
- You should purchase fun wedding accessories for the bride to wear so everyone would know it is her special night like a sparkle tiara or wedding veil. A sash or a tiara are common but a large mug with a penis straw is also a popular choice.
- The other ladies may also want to wear something special to stand out from the crowd like feather boas.
- Sex Toys Wunderland has a stock of terrific bachelorette party supplies in our catalog. Take a look and see if you find any pieces you like. We have free worldwide shipping on all orders.
It's Okay to be Creative about the Party
- You don't necessarily have to go out drinking all night. Other potential ideas for the party could be a day at the spa. You could take her to see the concert of her favorite band, or host dinner party at a girlfriend's house.:
- Always remember this is suppose to be fun for the bride. The activities should be themed around things she likes and wants to do. Feel free to include some inside jokes as well.
Have anymore questions? Any tips of your own to share? Let us know!